Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Heart

My heart grows and knows no bounds
I've been burnt by the sun
I've been thrown to the ground
Still I've loved all my life

Sometimes my heart lies and tries not to need
I've hurt many people
I've been taken by greed
Still I've loved all my life

When night falls I scream for dreams, they come
I'v safely healed in sleep
and because of where they're from
I will love all my life

Also Read:
When the sun grows cold and skies threaten snow I think of you When early sunbeams bring...

If I write how I feel will you take it all and make it national headlines in your world Is it irrational...

Beginning Oceans Waves, small ones Ticking Time Lives went by

Sleep is my friend When I am on my knees it takes me When I am standing and fighting, it waits for me It let’s me be...

He had the chance to walk it off after stumbling and falling, but instead he chose to run, when he heard the voices calling. ...

A rush of energy opens my eyes Dripping from the highest skies Are pieces of my reflection..

Time to Slow Down.....

No comments:

Post a Comment